STEP 1: TRY A FREE CLASS!
- Come to any Saturday 10am class to try a class and meet our staff and members of our incredible community
- This class is open to all fitness and experience levels.
STEP 2: SIGN UP FOR FUNDAMENTALS!
- New to CrossFit?
- Worried you’re not in shape enough to do CrossFit
- Intimidated by the complex movements?
Fear not! Through these three classes, we’ll guide you step by step through the basics, with lots of personal attention. These slower-paced, small group classes are designed specifically for newbies so we can get you ready for our regular classes.
Fundamentals (or Fundies, as we like to call it) starts every 2 weeks, on the first and third weekend of each month.
- Saturday: 11am - 1pm - You will learn basic CrossFit movements in a small group setting, limited to six participants.
- Sunday: 11am - 1pm -
You will have a one-on-one goal-setting session with a coach and continue learning and practicing technique.
- Tuesday: 6:30pm - Attend our regular group class with a Fundamentals coach by your side to give you personalized attention.
- All three classes are required before you can attend regular classes.