Happy Monday, friends!
Every once and a while, it’s good to do a check in. Check in with yourself, check in with your loved ones, check in with your community. So let’s do that! Take some time this week to check in and see how everything is doing. If something isn’t quite going like you pictured, just get back on the horse and try again! After you’ve checked in, check out some of these things that are happening in our community soon.
- The GALS are having their first lifting meet and in-house comp this Thursday and Friday morning from 8:00-9:30am at DeCO. Here are more details.
Come out if you can and see some teenage girls kick ass!
- DeCO is going to have a Colfax Relay team that will benefit Special Olympics Colorado. The race is Sunday, May 21st, and there are several group runs leading up to the actual race. There is a run tomorrow night, Tuesday, March 21st, at 6:00pm that starts at DeCO. Here are more details.
- The last Friday Night Open of 2017 is this Friday, March 24th at DeCO. Come work out, hang out, and celebrate the end of the Open!
- There are a few more chances to get your tally mark on the board for the March Yoga Challenge! Come get your stretch on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:45-6:30 with Jess and Jamil!
- Zach, our in-house physical therapist and overall miracle worker is hosting a shoulder health clinic on Saturday, April 1st at 11:00am. The class is $10, and limited to 12 athletes, but you will absolutely not regret it. Don’t we all wish our shoulders felt a little better? Sign up here!
- Denver Bikram Yoga is having an open house (read: free classes)all day long on Sunday, April 2nd. I have loved adding Bikram into my fitness routine, and I’m planning on going to this event, so come with me! Here are more details
- Some of your favorite ladies at the gym all just happen to be born in April, and we are having a giant birthday shindig on Saturday, April 22nd. You are invited. Yes, you. Stay tuned for more details, but save the date!
- The Girls Gone WOD 200th Episode Party is happening on April 29th, and I am the official dessert provider! Come hang out with me, even if you don’t listen to the podcast. It will be super fun, and the cupcake choices are shaping up to be some of the best ever. I would love to have your support, because I wouldn’t be there without all you have done for me and Treats by Tillie thus far! Here are more details.
I hope to see you at one or more of these fun events! Until then, have a great week and happy first day of spring!